These Food Grade B-Twill Jute Bags are generally using for West African’s main crops include Cocoa, Cashew Nuts, Sesame, gum arabic, sorghum, and sugarcane. The main subsistence crops are sorghum and millet, with smaller amounts of wheat, corn, and barley packaging of various agri-commodities as much as viz, Cocoa beans, Coffee beans, Cashew nuts, Peanuts, Shea nuts, Groundnuts, Palm kernels, Grains, Maize, Wheat, Paddy, Rice, Cereals, etc.
Among our offered Food Grade VOT B-Twill Jute Bag particularly there are sacking bags and burlap Sack or Hessian Sack or gunny Sack bag. Particularly, some examples of Twill Sacking Bags are Binola twill bag, B-Twill Bag, L-Twill Jute Bags, and A-Twill Jute bag, etc. Whereas Light Cees Bag, Heavey Cees Bag, DW Hop Bag, DW Nitrate Bag, DW Flour Bag, and DW Salt Bag, etc. are the examples of DW Bags or Double Warp bags. On the other hand, a burlap bag or hessian bag produced from hessian cloth comes with plain weave only.
- PRODUCT CODE: T – 102
- PRODUCTS NAME: FOOD GRADE VOT B-TWILL JUTE BAG
- CAPACITY: 100 KG
- DIMENSIONS: H: 44 X W: 26.5 INCH (112 X 68 CM)
- WEIGHT: 1020 GRAM (2.25 LBS)
- PORTER & SHOT: 6 X 8
- GRADE: FOOD GRADE – VOT
- MATERIAL: 100% ECO-FRIENDLY JUTE
- SEWN: MOUTH HEMMED & OVERHEAD DRY SEWN
- PACKING: 300 PCS / EXPORT STANDARD IRONBOUND BALE
- CONTAINER LOADING: 65 BALE = 19,500 PCS / 20 FT CONTAINER
- MINIMUM ORDER QUANTITY: 10 X 20′ FCL
- HS-CODE: 6305.10.00
- ORIGIN: MADE IN BANGLADESH